All Cool Industries can supply and install a range of different air conditioning systems suitable for your home. We are able to supply the leading brands in air conditioners at competitive prices including Daikin, Panasonic and Fujitsu.
- Split Systems
- Ducted Systems
- Multi-Head Split Systems
- VRV Systems
- Cassette Units
All Cool Industries can also supply and install a number of other air conditioning combinations and styles in your home. Please call us if you need further information on a style not listed here.
All the leading brands of split systems are available through All Cool Industries, including Daikin, Panasonic and Samsung. Our technicians can advice you on what system would suit your needs.
Why choose a Split System Air Conditioner for your home?
- Split system air conditioners are a cost effective way of cooling or heating a room or area.
- They are fixed units with separate indoor and outdoor components connected by piping.
- Split system air conditioners can be sized to service areas up to sixty square meters.
- Split systems are great value for money, incredibly reliable with manufacturers always providing five-year warranties.
- Following installation, the systems are quick and easy to service.
- The systems are proven to effectively reduce the humidity in a room, perfect for Queensland summers.
What types of Split Systems are available?
- Reverse Cycle -These systems generate warm or cool air depending on your needs.
- Inverter - These systems eliminate the traditional stopping and starting of the cooling compressor, which draws heavily on power. Instead, inverter systems use 70% less power than conventional systems as they increase and decrease output incrementally while they maintain the appropriate temperature in the room.
- Hybrid - These systems join technologies of the traditional non-inverter types, and an inverter system. A hybrid system runs at full capacity until the desired temperature is reached, and then switches to inverter mode to maintain this temperature.
- Cooling Only - These systems will only cool your room.
Why choose a ducted air conditioning system for your home?
- Ducted systems are an effective and stylish way to air condition several rooms in your home.
- The systems are incredibly quiet, efficient and can be run through either ceiling or floor vents, depending on your needs.
- These systems won't spoil the look of your home and have been proven to increase the resale value of your home.
- A high quality ducted system gives you an incredible level of control. Our technician's can show you how to set different temperatures in different rooms and apply timer functions, ensuring that your home will be at your desired temperature when you walk in the door or wake in the morning!
- A ducted system can improve the air quality in your home, reducing the causes of asthma and allergies for your family. The system ensures that air circulates in all of your living areas and the anti-microbial filters help to keep allergens and chemicals out of the air.
- Ducted systems can be zoned to allow cooling of different rooms at different times. For example, your home can be divided into day zones (living area and kitchen) and night zones (bedrooms).
- Ducted systems are not always possible to install in some homes, therefore a technician will always visit your home to provide you with honest advice on what system would suit your home. A great option, if a ducted system isn't possible would be a split or multi-head system or a combination of both.
Multi-Head Split Air Conditioning Systems
Why choose a multi-split air conditioning system for your home?
- These systems are excellent for air conditioning more than one room in your home, especially in units and townhouses that have limited outdoor space.
- Multi-head split units cleverly reduce the number of out door units in your home, which saves space and reduces operating costs compared to multi single split systems.
- A multi-head split system uses a single out door compressor that can be linked to 2 - 9 indoor units.
- All Cool Industries only installs the best multi-head split inverter air conditioners, including Daikin, Panasonic and Samsung, ensuring excellent air quality and efficiency, which will inevitably save you money.
VRV Air Conditioning Units
Why choose a VRV (Variable Refrigerant Volume) air conditioning system for your home?
- VRV systems were originally designed for commercial buildings, however now they are used to air condition large or luxury homes, hotels and nursing homes.
- They are a more advanced, technical version of a multi-head split system comprising of a series of interlinked indoor units which could be a combination of mini ducted systems, hi-walls, cassette units and under ceiling consoles
- VRV units allow for a greater level of control than other systems with a portion of your indoor units being able to cool, whilst the other units heat, all from the same outdoor unit.
Why choose a cassette unit for your home?
- Cassette units are a specialised type of indoor unit that doesn't require ducts. The outdoor unit is connected to the cassette unit, which is ceiling mounted by refrigerant lines.
- The units have a higher capacity for cooling, and therefore they would be beneficial for larger living spaces in your home.
- Cassette units are aesthetically pleasing and maximise free space as their clever design allows them to be installed on the ceiling.