Supply and Installation of Commercial or Residential Cold or Freezer Rooms
All Cool Industries is able to design, supply and install a range of residential or commercial cold room or freezer room systems to suit your home, restaurant, shop or bar. We offer free onsite quotes with an experienced refrigeration technician to help you design a cold or freezer room that suits your requirements and space.
All Cool Industries will deliver and fully install your system on site, including all insulated panels, refrigeration components and electrical work.
Our affable and experienced technicians strive to continually produce high quality workmanship and are fully licensed and insured. Following the installation of your cold or freezer room, our technicians will be available in the future to manage any changes or issues that you may face.
Call All Cool Industries today to organize a free onsite quote or fill out our online enquiry form below.
All Cool Industries only use high quality products that meet and exceed Australian standards. Both our cold and freezer room products come with a 12 month warranty.
Our cold rooms come standard with:
- High quality Retracom cold room panels and fittings
- Tecumseh-Hermetique High Ambient condensing unit – operates at up to 46 degree ambient temperature, perfect for our warm Aussie climate
- Cabero Evaporator – German designed, blue fin coating and powder coated high grade aluminum, stable temperature and humidity and anti ice-up features
- Danfoss Thermal Expansion valve
- Duel pressure safety control – ensuring compressor protection
- Carel digital temperature control including digital temperature read out
- Entrapment bell
- Internal LED light and switch including external indicator light
- Sealed concrete floor
- 12 month product and workmanship warranty
Our freezer rooms also come standard with:
- Suction accumulator – prevents liquid flood back to protect the compressor
- MOP Valve (Maximum Operating Pressure) – prevent system flooding, compressor overload, or to limit flow at startup under lightly loaded conditions
- Heating on door frame to prevent frost formation
- Drain heater to prevent ice up in drain
- Oil separator – allows oil to be returned to the compressor to ensure lubrication of compressor’s moving parts.
- Wireless monitoring and alarms
- Various flooring options including sealed polished concrete, tiles, epoxy.
For more info you can check the Tecumseh Brochure.Get A quate